Thursday, April 4, 2013

Foley BBQ Fest/Gulf Shores Beach

Warning: *Sorry if I mispell words my Clavicle is broken and this is left handed. I couldn't sleep from pain ao why not blog?*

Anyways, so! A couple weekends ago we took the kids to the Foley, AL BBQ/Tractor Festival bevause Gerldgot off super early! We saw it and decided to stop by. Why not? We were sooo glad we did! It was at the old train exhibit and was lots of fun! Not to mention the food was ahhhmazing (yumm makes me want more), and so was the community, town, and beautiful train exhibit!! The kids had lots of fun dancing, pigging out. and bouncing on the moon walk with Mama (maybe I had fun on that too ;))!

Over all it was a good weekend, and once again we live in the best area in Alabama hands down! Love Baldwin County!!

No comments:

Post a Comment