Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Highlights Video

This is a slideshow of our 2013 highlights!! I literally spent a good hour on this thing, and had my favorite songs matched up perfectly to the pictures. Well of course when it came time to save it, the site asked me to buy it for FORTY dollars!! There's no way I would spend that on a slideshow haha! So I had to pick one of their ridiculously crappy songs. I found a trick though, refresh the page, then immediately click play on my music player (right hand side of the screen). That is the song I made the slideshow to, and it goes along much more nicely. So DON'T click anything on the slideshow, just play my music, and enjoy!! Hope you like it :)


Copy of 2013 - slideshows


It makes me tear up watching this! Cole as grown and changed into such a handsome little man, and Abby has become such a beautiful (not to little) girl! This is a year I will never, ever forget! Not many people know all of the struggles we went through earlier in the year, and I will probably never share that. Things that I would never wish on my worst enemy, but we stayed strong as a family through it all! Our wreck, in March, was the breaking point where we truly lost it all. Our only vehicle, Gerald's job, our income, we lost everything. When times were horrible, and we hated where we were in life, we just tried to keep faith and hang on! God came through for us again and again, when I thought nothing else was possible! Gerald's family, and my mom have especially been there for us all year! We are forever grateful to everyone that stuck by us (even when we didn't deserve it)! Getting to live in Fairhope this summer was the BEST decision we've ever made, and the BIGGEST blessing for our family!! It truly healed us and showed us what we wanted/didn't want to be like. I'm so proud of Gerald and how far he's come in just one year with his career change, his spirit, and just way of life in general! We've had to face all of our problems (that we caused), deal with them, and shut that devil out of your life! When I think about how low I felt at the beginning of the year, and how HAPPY I am now, it's just crazy to me! We are nowhere near perfect, but I love my family! I know there will be so many great things to come in 2014! I can't wait!


Wow that was emotional, hahaha! So on a lighter note, we're off to Sandestin in a few hours to spend the holiday at Gerald's parent's! Wishing everyone a wonderful year, God bless and Happy 2014!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment